St. Louis Litterbugs

It's not a good thing to be highlighted in this blog. People listed here have been spotted intentionally littering in the St. Louis metropolitan area.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Usually They Wait Until Traffic Has Stopped

My observations have shown that usually drivers wait until coming to a stop at a traffic light or stop sign before tossing a butt out the window. More specifically, they usually wait until the light has just turned green, and then dump it immediately prior to starting to move again. But not this lady...


The driver of a Durango with Illinois license plates 735-5607 rolled down her window and flicked her cigarette butt into my lane of traffic as she was cruising southbound on Jamieson. I think it might have hit the front of my car before it even hit the ground. This attack on nature, and on me, took place at 5:23pm on September 29, 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home