St. Louis Litterbugs

It's not a good thing to be highlighted in this blog. People listed here have been spotted intentionally littering in the St. Louis metropolitan area.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Zebra Lady Strikes Near Ted Drewes


On September 13, 2006 at 5:07pm, a lady in a red Mercury tossed her cigarette onto southbound Jamieson, just before Chippewa. Her rear view mirror was done up right in a zebra stripe motif.

You can find the Zebra Lady driving around by looking for Missouri license plates 692-BMF, or just follow the trail of butts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other day while reading your litter reports my body started vibrating in the chair and I needed to hold back my inner thoughts from escaping my mouth with a hand clasp. Nonetheless, this hysteria raging in my body plucked the curiousity of my Internet neighbors at the public library and spurred them to lean my way to view my screen. The neighbor on my right voiced, "Right on! I hope that Blogger gets on those litterbugs who litter their carts in parking lots, next." However, the opinion changed on the left, she recognized her licenses plate number. Very soon after Lefty let loose her comments the librarian informed me that that Internet site was inappropiate and my time card was terminated.
Winston (2 pack a day, no filters, no litter.)

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home